Our terms and conditions are simple and easy to understand.
We undertake to supply our products to you, as requested via our internet shopping pages, or as agreed during our telephone conversations or other communications, in return for the agreed price.
Should you not be satisfied with the product, we will replace it or refund your payment.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
If you’d like to read the more complicated legal blurb, it’s down below!
Terms and Conditions
Orders are accepted and promises for delivery given conditionally upon our being able to secure the necessary items, and without responsibility for delays arising through uncertainties of supply, manufacture, strikes, accidents or other causes beyond our control.
- All risks in the goods shall pass to the customer on delivery, but the goods shall remain the property of Clive A Hoyles until paid for in full by the customer.
- All care and attention is given to ensure that technical information and advice is accurate but the seller does not warrant the accuracy thereof and the customer relies on the same at his own risk.
- We cannot accept goods that are returned to us soiled or damaged. Customers are advised to remain indoors while trying goods, to prevent damage. Customers who damage goods will remain liable to settle their invoice in full.
- Please check goods against order. Shortages, breakages and incorrect goods will be rectified if this office is notified within 14 working days of delivery.
- Any returned goods must be received in the same condition as the customer received them in.
- Should a customer wish to return an order in accordance with condition 6 herein, Clive A Hoyles will give the customer a full refund of their money within 10 days of receipt of the returned item.
- Customers are required to pay for the postage of any goods being returned unless the goods were either faulty or the order was sent out in error, in which case Clive A Hoyles will refund the postage in full.
- No goods can be released to clients until payment has been received in full.
- Prices are subject to change.
- All business is subject to our terms and conditions of business.
- Clive A Hoyles is registered for VAT.
- We abide by the code of practice covering the use of personal data as outlined in the Data Protection Act of 1984
- Customers receiving goods outside the EEC are responsible for any local taxes and/or duties incurred.
- All postage and packaging as stated at £6.00 is to UK mainland only, for costs to Europe and Worldwidde please phone to order.